A.N.B.M. Index du Forum

A.N.B.M.
Venez discuter sur la reconstitution napoléonienne

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

South Korea international Ki Sung-yueng to leave Swansea

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    A.N.B.M. Index du Forum -> Divers -> Administrateurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin
eMAIL: oudom5232@gmail.com

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Mai - 10:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: South Korea international Ki Sung-yueng to leave Swansea Répondre en citant

South Korea international Ki Sung-yueng to leave Swansea

wwwpic5678 Ki Sung-yueng has announced he is leaving Swansea in the wake of their relegation to the Championship. The 29-year-old South Korea midfielder is in the final year of his contract at the Liberty Stadium and will now become a free agent this summer. According to Sky sources, Everton are one of five Premier League clubs interested in signing Ki, along with Italian side AC Milan.

Ki joins Leon Britton and Angel Rangel in leaving the Welsh club this summer and he admits the team's struggles over the past two seasons have left him frustrated. Ki wrote on Instagram: "It was a great privilege to play for Swansea for five years. Just want to say thanks to all Swansea fans who always gave passionate support to us every single game.

"Last couple of years personally, I felt sorry to the fans about our inconsistent performance on the pitch and really feel frustrated and disappointed about what happened to us today [Sunday]. "But I believe Swansea will come back stronger and will find the philosophy of Swansea football club for the fans. wwwpic5678

"Also big thanks to all my team-mates. It was a great joy to work with you guys on and off the pitch. I wish all the best of luck in the future to everyone. Once again thanks." Swansea's relegation to the Sky Bet Championship was confirmed when they slipped to a 2-1 home defeat to already-relegated Stoke City on Sunday. wwwpic5678

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Mai - 10:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    A.N.B.M. Index du Forum -> Divers -> Administrateurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation