Inscrit le: 21 Juin 2018
|Posté le: Sam 23 Juin - 07:51 (2018) Sujet du message: Napoleon Bonaparte
How do you view Napoleon? He is without a doubt a giant in history. A man that changed the course of history like few before him and after. I would like to discuss many of the issues surrounding his remarkable life. Here are a couple to consider:
1. Was Napoleon the child of the revolution or did he betray it?
2. Can he be desribed as a benevolent dictator?
3. Was he good for France or did he harm the country more than he contributed?
4. What is his greatest battle? What was his greatest defeat?
5. Can he be held in the same company as Hitler and Stalin or was he more benevolent?
6. Why was he ultimately defeated?
7. What is his legacy in history?
8. Is he the greatest military general in history?
9. What is his greatest accomplishment?
10. Who would play him in the motion picture on his life?
I did not find the right solution from the Internet.
3D Product animation studio