A.N.B.M. Index du Forum

A.N.B.M.
Venez discuter sur la reconstitution napoléonienne

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

FULL Decay.The Mare

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    A.N.B.M. Index du Forum -> Divers -> Administrateurs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yelenfila

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 13:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Decay.The Mare Répondre en citant

Decay The Mare > urlin.us/2jxe8

Decay The Mare

10cf746e54
Each chapter has a different visual style to help differentiate them from one another. Is this a must have, by no means is it, but it is definitely something you should at the very least check out and see. As you move out of your room you’ll start exploring the “other world” version of the establishment. It definitely plays like a classic, has a decent sountrack and the story is interesting. The problem with horror video games is they’ve never really grown up. After I figure out where I need to go, I have to rely heavily on the "hint" button to point me to the correct doors; otherwise I'd end up going in a several circles.I haven't beaten it yet when I'm writing this, but I'm definitely excited (and hesitant :p) to get back into it to reveal more of the story.

News Reviews Games Mobile Hardware Previews Articles Features Series Directory Company Event Game Platform Soundtracks Forums RSS . The story builds coherently as you proceed and weaves an effective little tale of psychosis and paranoia. It advertises itself as a horror-based game, when it is not. "Ohhh, I'm in a dark hallway using a camera's flash to see, something is gonna pop up- yup there it is""I'm zooming in on a small peep hole, somethings gonna pop up - yup, there it is."The problem is, the jumpscares didn't scare me, they startled me for a moment, and then I went back to the game like normal.The graphics are fine and same with the sounds.Some of the puzzles make little sense and have no clues, but the majority are easy and the clues are blatantly thrown in your face.When you're traveling through hallways with the arrows, a lot of times when you open a door, you'll enter the next section facing the door that you just entered through, which threw me off more times than I can count. As far as a recommendation? For 99 cents? That's a definite yes. A brief intro video sets the scene: you’re playing Sam, an ex-drug addict who checks himself in to a rehab clinic somewhere unknown. The story is incomplete, and the storytelling features are below par; the entire story is explained on newspaper snippets, which is the only time voice acting is present (and I don't know if it's just me but he reads WAY too slow). could be scarier though.

lana del rey young and beautifulpc health advisoryuri kuma arashi 08the recruit vostfthe cold light of daynewsroom season 3 episode 3new zealand the forgottengold rush s5e13connie carter imagesetpokemon season 17
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 13:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    A.N.B.M. Index du Forum -> Divers -> Administrateurs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation